Saturday, September 6, 2008

Seriously

My girlfriend is the best.  I have been whiny and awful all day because my back just keeps spasming and nothing is stopping it.  I'm hungry, but don't really want to eat. (Too much baby in my tummy!) The only thing that sounds good are popsicles.  We don't have any popsicles.  We have already been to the store once today.  I didn't want popsicles then.  Now I do.  So, Alicia has left me hunkered over the ottoman (which I am simultaneously leaning on in an futile attempt to relieve the back pain and using as a desk to type this) to run to the store just to get me popsicles.  Have I mentioned that she is the best?

3 comments:

Cathy said...

She does take EXCELLENT care of you. All you need do is mumble that you want something and she hops from across the room and runs for it. What an inspiration! Then again, you're growing a human. If ever there was a time that you NEED to have someone help to take of you, This Is It.

Kathy said...

aw :)

Lauren said...

Awww! That's great...you deserve it!