Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to work and Pics

I am typing this from my "office." BOO!!!! I hate working and having a baby. Hopefully, this will get easier, but I despise it right now. I think a good deal of it has to do with the fact that I don't feel like I am doing anything. For example.....Since school began today, I have taught 7 kids. I have another 12 or so coming in 5 minutes. I have had 2.5 hours completely open in my day. Before, this would have been a great - a non-job, that pays pretty well. Now, I am just frustrated because I am sitting at school, mostly doing nothing (for now anyway since I am completely overwhelemed and have no idea where to begin) thinking that this is time I should be spending with Parker. ARGH.




So, since I have made it clear that I am not doing much of anything, here are some pics that I loaded the other night. They are in reverse order because I always forget that blogger loads them backward and I never feel like changing it.

Parker and Mommy opening presents and Grandma and Grandpa LaMagdeleine's



Parker tries out her new piano (coolest toy ever) Mom's help.
Parker helps Alicia bake cookies. The burp cloth is there because she kept drooling (so gross!) We did our best to keep it out of the dough though!
Parker listening to her nightly story. I can't wait until her hair gets longer to see if those little curls stay!
Parker attempting her new trick - putting everything in her mouth. She has not yet figured out that she can use her hands to bring things to her mouth. Instead, she dives, open-mouthed, at the object. It's pretty hilarious

3 comments:

Krysten said...

We are quite familiar with the face dive here, too, but she is starting to use her hands a bit more now. Can't wait to find out how big Parker is!

I think about you every day and hope that things are going well. Sadie's crying because it's dinner time. Have to run!

amypfan said...

I love every last one of these pictures! (although I am a little frightened by the idea of drool in the cookies...)

Lauren said...

Beautiful pictures, and beautiful baby!