Monday, June 8, 2009

Not much....

After not quite a week of summer, I don't really have much momentous to write about. (I think that's a good thing!) We've been busy traveling (with more yet to come) and attending graduation open houses (again, with my sister graduating next weekend - more to come!) So, I thought I would just post some pics of Parker. I know that's why you all read anyway! :)

Her hair is getting sooo long! Best mohawk yet!
She was actually have a very serious conversation with the bear. It made me laugh!

Where's the baby? I wish I thought laundry was this much fun!
Just chillin' out and playin' with my piano.
We leave on Friday for a week long stay at my parents' in Michigan. We will be back in town for just a couple days and then we head off to Chicago-land (okay, so they live in Indiana now, but whatever) to visit Alicia's parents. Relaxing summer....yeah, right!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute pics. Parker is getting so big! I hear you about all the traveling....have safe trips! And try to relax a little! :)