Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lazy

I'm blogging this mostly because I'm too lazy to get up and write it all in Parker's baby book. I'm hoping that when I actually get around to doing it, I can refer back to this post. I know you don't all REALLY care about Parker's new words, but I do and it's my blog! :)

cloth - yes, she now can quite clearly request her "snuggle cloth"

park - This is a girl who LOVES the park. She knows where it is and wants to go there all the time. We go for a walk and take a turn that doesn't lead to the park and she gets upset saying "park" over and over. We drive by the park in the car and she points and says "park!" We come home. She drags us to the door saying "PARK!" She was quite bummed that it was raining today.

Parker - Now admittedly, this is not perfected and only comes out when prompted, but she did repeat it at least twice this evening. I'm psyched!

fish - (sh) She just randomly busted this out at my sister's because she wanted the goldfish crackers on the counter

cake - of course, my daughter would learn to say cake early

cup - either empty or full, regular or sippy; she doesn't care!

Dog - The girl loves dogs. Too bad she's never getting one! lol

She is also a VERY good mimic and has repeated many things including please and thank you.

And as a last note - I LOVED it that tonight she and Alicia were singing "Old MacDonald" in the tub with Parker singing the "EIEIO's" and doing the animal noises!

My little girl is getting so big! (Now if only she would walk without screaming like we were pulling off her legs!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you can turn your blog into a book right? my sister is having hers done for christmas. so, keep blogging!!!

Cathy said...

Speaking as one who didn't complete #1 son's baby book until he was 3, and I was 7 months pregnant with #2, having it all written down SOMEWHERE is important. I totally used my Blog and my photos folder to complete it.
And for the record, I love to hear what Parker is saying. You ought to post Video too! (if you can, I dont' know how myself) :)

Suellen said...

Yeah, I can post video but that would require two things. 1) me taking a video 2) Parker doing her "tricks" on command. She shuts up in front of the camera or other people! LOL

Lauren said...

Jocelyn's baby book is empty, and William doesn't even have one. I'm a horrible mother! ;-)

I am rather intrigued by the idea of turning my blog into a book though--please let me know how this is done!

Suellen said...

Lauren you are definitely NOT a horrible mother! :)