Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some pictures

I haven't been able to spend as much time with Parker lately as I would like, so I think I am trying to compensate by taking lots of pictures when I am with her. It's not really working, but at least I have some updated pics to post on the blog! I put all of these on P's blog, but I thought you might enjoy them as well.

Here's "little" P hanging with Mr. Bear.
We went to the park for the first time in quite awhile the other day. She looks so much bigger in the swing than she did in October! She has started "swinging" on the big girl swings - well she sits, holds on and I push her VERY slowly - but I haven't gotten a picture because I'm afraid to move to far away for fear that she will lose her balance and fall on her head!
My daughter is obsessed with being outside. When it's nice out, she spends almost ever waking minute outside. Luckily, with our deck and fence, I can just toss her in the back yard and let her play. I often go out with her, but if I need to do the dishes or work at the kitchen table, I can still see her. She also likes sitting on ledges. We had a picnic the other day and she wanted to eat her sandwich while sitting on the step between the deck and the house.
Parker also really enjoys laying on the deck. I don't know why. She's weird. lol I think this is a cute pic - I just wish her hood wasn't in the way!
Okay, back to my paper!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I too love the deck picture, hood and all, she looks so pensive. Growing up we had no A/C, and I used to lay on the bathroom floor, in the summer because it felt good to be warm on top, and cool on my back. Maybe she likes a cool back and a sunny face? She certainly looks lovely.

amypfan said...

Does your new house have a fence and a deck? If not, you're going to have to build them so cuteness like this can continue!!

Suellen said...

We need to build them! (It's on the list of potential things to do with this $6500 tax money!)