Sunday, October 3, 2010

Parker's trip to college

This weekend, Parker and I left Alicia at home and went to visit my sister Sally at college.  We stopped at my other sister, Stacy's, before heading to Baldwin Wallace on Saturday.  Here are Stacy and Parker outside Stacy's house before we left Saturday morning.
 Although, Parker really loved watching the band at Sally's football game, that was about the only part she really liked.  It was rainy and gross, so she had to sit under an umbrella and after half-time we decided to call it quits and head back to the hotel.  Clearly, Parker thought that was a much better idea.

 This morning, Sally took us on a campus tour before we had to leave.  Parker particularly enjoyed the music building and pointed out EVERY piano in EVERY practice room.  She also really enjoyed the instrument lockers and was so excited when she found this empty one.
It was great weekend and flying solo with Parker on the road wasn't nearly as hard as I thought I might be.  I guess P is growing up.

No comments: