Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Things have been a little crazy around here lately.  Finally, this last weekend we had some family time.  Although not stress free since Parker has been VERY two lately, it was still amazingly awesome to spend some time together.

For Mother's Day, Parker (and Alicia) got me some roses, a "SuperMom" ice cream cake, a framed photo of the two of us and her framed handprints.  All of these items were pink.  My daughter is mildly obsessed.  

We had a good day.  My mom was in town helping out my brother and sister-in-law and she stopped by for a few hours.  We hung out on the deck, played with chalk on the driveway, Parker "rode" her tricycle and we went for a walk.  It was really nice to just hang out together outside and not cooped up in the house.
This is NOT the most stellar picture of any of us, but we don't often get a pic of the three of us together.  Just some proof that we sometimes exist in the same room together.
But, THIS is an adorable picture of my Mom and Parker.
I sort of feel like Parker grew up while I was doing the musical and I missed it.  She's so big now.  Sigh. At least there are only 13 more days of school and then 8 weeks of summer.  Gotta live it up as next year summer will be like 5 weeks long.  UGH!

No comments: