Thursday, June 3, 2010

Growing up

Lately, I have been feeling like Parker is really growing up fast! Both physically and in other ways. Suddenly her 3T shirts are all belly shirts (well, except the "baby doll" style ones, which are naturally long, thank goodness!) I've been trying to get her to stand still to measure her, but she will have none of that!

She routinely speaks in 5 word sentences, will use the pronoun "I" as well as the past tense. She talks non-stop and yesterday played nicely with Bryn and Shay without once running up to Alicia or I.

This morning, she was playing on her little slide and I she looked like a giant, so I dug up a photo from almost exactly a year ago.

What a difference a year makes!

Here is Parker early June 2009
And here she is this morning (note the baby doll style shirt nicely covering her belly!)
Oh - and it may just be the light, but I think her hair is MUCH redder than it was last year. When did my kid grow up?

No comments: