Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nothing to say

I'm not sure I have much to say, but I haven't blogged in over a week and I have all these friends who are super ambitious and blog every. single. day. Good grief. These women with multiple kids, tons to say, and apparently time to do it in. (I think they must be smuggling extra hours from me or something....)

So, yeah. Here are some notable (and not so notable) things that have happened recently.

*We got most of the downstairs painted (well, my sister and dad did at least)

*I taught a couple of lessons

*We attended 13 graduation parties around the greater Indianapolis area

*I was able to take Parker swimming for the first time this season

*We had dinner with Amy, Ben and kids.

*Parker told me she wanted a baby brother (before Liam visited)

*Alicia gave a kick-butt graduation speech

*Parker had multiple ridiculously adorable moments including:
- saying, "Cute dress, Parker!" after putting on her graduation outfit

- after being told that we couldn't go to Red Robin because it was closed (yeah, we lied), she replied, "Maybe open?"

- while playing a game with Alicia in which one replies the opposite of what the first said (choices being "YEAH!" or "Noooo!"), Parker pauses, looks really thoughtful and then whispers, "Um...What's next?"

*I learned I will be teaching K-6 general music at a regular IPS elementary and, Oh yes, the alternative elementary. Awesome. I'm gonna be great at that.

*Alicia and I went to NYC because Elise was getting an award. We had some good food, got to see Pam, saw a show and mostly bummed around with our wonderful tour guide! lol

That's about it. I can't really think of anything else.

No comments: