Monday, July 12, 2010

At the Park with Grandma

We didn't have much planned for today because we had a busy weekend and are going to the zoo tomorrow, but we did hit up the St. John Municipal park for a couple hours this afternoon. Parker had an awesome time and wore both herself and her Grandma out! She even did the slides and suspension bridge by herself after being initially completely freaked out by both. (I know this is not a big deal for most almost 2 year olds, but my kid is VERY cautious!)

I think I got this picture right before P went down the slide for the first time by herself. She was quite unsure, but then hollered, "AGAIN!" and ran for the steps!
Here she is ready to go once she decided she liked it!
And this is my new favorite picture. She's just so happy to be with Grandma and reaching up to Mommy!

No comments: