Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Addition

We spent the last week with my family in Michigan. Several weeks ago, my brother asked if we wanted another cat. He and his wife, Kimber, were fostering one that was brought in to her vet clinic, but with 2 other cats and 2 dogs, they couldn't keep him. We Definitely did not want another cat.

Then, of course, we stay with them (and the cat) for a week. Parker loves the cat. He actually loves her. Maxx and Finn tolerate her but don't voluntarily curl up next to her. She spent almost every waking second running around the house looking for Little Kitty.

We were sort of considering until the other day when Parker says out of the blue, "I love you Little Kitty." Dang it. Now we're taking a cat home.

So, we have rearranged our plans and are stopping by my brother's house on the way back home next week so that we can lug a kitten back to Indiana.

I hope Maxx and Finn forgive us.

3 comments:

Krysten said...

Oh dear! I very much hope you plan on purchasing multiple litter boxes! 3 has very proved a LOT to handle for us! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and Kitty Max and Kitty Finn!

Cathy said...

He is so sweet! No wonder you couldn't say no. Hope he travels well. :)

vicky said...

It's a great little kitten. You are doing a good thing. love you