Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Missing the cuteness

Since I have been largely MIA for the last month, I thought I would post a few pictures showing what Parker has been up to.
She pretended that the box was a car and Mommy "drove" her around the house. We finally found a ball and, although this is not the most flattering picture, she enjoys "rolling" on it as well as beating it and rolling it to people.


We bought a small slide for the backyard. Sometimes she loves it (see below) other times she is not so sure. (No pics of that!)
The weather has been nicer lately, so we've been taking lots of walks. (She looks so big and long in this picture!)

We mostly walk to the playground to go swinging!

Now, the poor baby is really sick. We spent 4 hours in the ER last night because she just wouldn't stop an endless cycle of scream, writhe, vomit, sleep, repeat. They took x-rays and a urine sample, but think it is just a virus. However, we were up all night because it just isn't getting better. I feel so bad for her. She is home with Alicia today and hopefully will begin to show signs of improvement. I hate having a sick baby!





5 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG they are all cute pictures, but I LOVE the picture of her in the swing. We have many pictures of Hannah like that, even now as an almost 3 year old, and she always has that same huge grin! :)

Sorry to hear Parker is sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Cathy said...

So sorry to hear Parker is under the weather. But loving the cute pictures. I can't believe what a big girl she's morphing into, a girl that likes going to the park. Happy Spring!

Krysten said...

Wow! I hope she's feeling better! That's really scary! Sadie's only had one vomiting session and that was because she ate too much! I hope she's feeling better by now!

Adorable pictures! Is your next appointment at 9 months? I can't wait to hear her stats.

Suellen said...

Yes, Krysten, her next appt in in June. She is doing mildly better. We have basically been up for 48 hours giving her Pedialyte one teaspoon at a time. Any more than that and she pukes everywhere. I think she has lost some weight so, hopefully, she will gain it back! She was 19lbs 14oz when we took her to the dr last week. (For the first round of this flu thing!)

Krysten said...

Wow, that is really, really scary. This makes Sadie seem like even more of a chunk! When we weighed her with the Wii last week she was 22.5 pounds! She's huge! When Parker is not sick, how many bottles is she eating and how much in each bottle? Sadie's still taking 5-6 bottles every day with at least 6 oz per bottle and she eats 1/2 cup of oatmeal, a jar of baby food with meat product, and a jar of baby food that's either a fruit or a vegetable. Like mother, like daugther, I guess because the girl LOVES to eat!

I have developed a bit of a sore throat from junk draining down the back of my throat. I've taken lots of Zicam and other "immune" boosting things. Hopefully they will work because I don't want to have to go through sickness with Sadie again. That's the worst. I really, really, really hope Parker is feeling better soon!