Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random-ness

I'm just a little bored, so I thought I would post a few pics of Parker.
She's thinks she's hot stuff - one handed and all....
Lately, Parker has loved to stand and sit at the sliding glass door. Partly because she likes to look outside and partly because she likes to play with the curtain. Unfortunately, our Kitty Finn also likes the curtain and it is perpetually covered in cat hair. Very gross!!!!! We are trying to get P to drink from a sippy cup. We finally found a cup where she doesn't (always) try to drink upside down. Right now she is just using it to chew on (stupid, stupid teeth) but she gets some occasionally!Not much to say other than see above comment about teething. She actually has one little tooth "nub" poking through, but I think the one next to it is trying really hard to pop through as well. Basically, she is a rashy, poopy, snotty, drooly mess right now. Really attractive. I know.






1 comment:

Krysten said...

We are right there with you and have the same sippy cup. My first tooth came in one day before I turned nine months. That should mean Sadie should get her first tooth next Wednesday. We'll see! She is currently sitting on the floor and playing with the Kitties' string. She loves it, but it's pretty gross too!