Thursday, May 14, 2009

Statements

I cannot stand two-faced people.

I don't understand how a group of adults can be so petty and childish.

I am a woman - not an incompetent.

You hired me to do a job. Now trust me to do it.

Just because I am a lesbian does not mean that I appreciate your comments about breasts - especially in a professional setting. Really!

I do not know how to hem pants. Do not make assumptions.

My decision to work part time when I have a young child is just that. My decision. It's not yours. Don't judge me and tell me that I am wasting my talent.

I'm beginning to feel that there is far to much wrong with public schools to be fixed.

I'm tired of trying.

I miss being around "nice" teenagers.

I'm getting sad about leaving the 5 or 6 "nice" kids I have here. I'm letting them down.

My job bores me.

I'm going to miss teaching band. I miss it now.

Oh - and I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sorry, that last comment made me laugh. :)

Oh and I have heard the "wasting talents" speech and feel those people can take it and shove it.