Friday, June 6, 2008

I like Fridays.

Woo-hoo! It's Friday! I get excited about Friday even during the summer....not sure why.



1. Idle hands are just relaxing! It's summer - your hands deserve a break too! :)

2. I love lots of hot water in the shower. I hate lukewarm showers!

3. My favorite time of the day is when it's summer, early morning and I'm actually awake. I really do like the morning when I don't have anything stressful to do and when I am not woken by an alarm!

4. The last tea I drank was not tea! I hate tea. I think it tastes like dirty water.

5. I like to do nothing in the Summer. I say that as we have a two page long list of things that we have to do around the house this summer and have already booked all but about 3 weekends before school starts.

6. My mother always said "It's just so......you know......." My mother has a habit of not finishing her sentences. It was a toss up between that and "I know I set a Coke down somewhere."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully buying a new camera and maybe even getting the guest bed moved, tomorrow my plans include UHS graduation and way too many parties for kids I sort of know and Sunday, I want to keep crossing things off our to do list and maybe actually spend some time with Alicia.

2 comments:

amypfan said...

(continuation of #7)
"... and on Monday, it will be officially summer for both me and Alicia, and we will celebrate by playing with our friend Amy sometime this week!"

Suellen said...

We will play sometime this week. I think Alicia is planning on going in to school for a little bit and we are leaving Thursday (can we talk cat sitting?), but I promise we will get together this week!