Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures...finally!

Hey! I finally got around to posting some shower pics from 2 weeks ago. (Just in time to head to another shower!) I didn't realize that I had loaded the last 2 as "large" so they are just extra big and y'all will have to deal with it. I'm too lazy to change it!


Me and my high school friends (Kristin, me, Nicole and Demery) at the shower.
Grandpa and Grandma Sharp, me, Alicia, Grandma and Grandpa LaMagdeleine (that's just weird to label our parents as grandparents.....the titles conjure up images of completely different people for me.)
The least obnoxious picture of Alicia and I opening up our presents. They were really all horrible (pretty funny, but not something I am willing to post on the internet!)


The cake that Stacy and Kimber disassembled and the decorated into this cute-ness after discovering that I kind of wanted a cake that they didn't have. I didn't know anything about it! I would have never asked them to go to the store at 10pm, buy an already decorated cake, undecorate and then redecorate! However, I appreciate their efforts tremendously and I think it turned out really well!!!!!!

Okay, so that's it. More pics to come of this weekend and maybe the crib once we get a mattress in it. (Does anyone really care about what our crib looks like????)

5 comments:

Krysten said...

I care deeply about seeing your crib. I want pictures immediately! :) Which room are you using as the baby's - the room that housed filing cabinet or the other room?

I have to say that that was a pretty darn cute cake! They should feel quite proud of themselves!

Where is the shower this weekend?

Suellen said...

We are using the room that used to be the guest room (without the filing cabinets). It's bigger and we really can't give up the storage space of the other closet.

This weekend we are going to Alicia's mom's family in Forreston, IL.

amypfan said...

I also want to see the crib. Enjoy this weekend!

Cathy said...

Yes, we want to see pictures of crib, of nursery, of showers... all of it. I love that picture of you with the grandparents. Plus, you look so cute in that yellow top!

Andrea said...

I haven't seen you since you were like 4 weeks pregnant - you look great! And yes we all want to see the crib! ;)