Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Girl

I recently posted about how big of a girl Parker was getting to be. Apparently, she has decided to show us just how big she is getting by sitting up all by herself. She's been able to sit for a few seconds (30 or so) without toppling over for a couple of weeks now, but Friday she began sitting for extended periods of time before falling. So, I think we're going to count it - mark it in the book! She has by no means perfected the art of sitting, but she is doing it for minutes at a time, so I say that's good enough! Here are some pictures of my sitting "Nuggs."

Okay, so she is propped in this one because I was trying to get a cute one of her and the bear for my mom, but she made a ridiculous face and I thought it was too funny not to post.
Please don't mind the lack of sheets on the bed - we were changing them (which Parker thinks is the most hilarious thing in the world....I wish I found laundry that amusing!)

And, here's a not so stellar one of her sitting in the tub. No, she is not propped on Alicia's foot!



No comments: