Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. It seems like I have the ability to screw it up every time.
2. Put away your music and stands when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you would actually play the drums correctly I'd fix them for you! I'm not about to fix them and spend time and money putting new heads on when you are just going to damage them again. Sorry. I'll fix them when the kids who know how to play them need them. Oh - and PS - you won't get to play them then. Sorry.
4. The rest of my life is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means showing the people you love that you care.
6. Parker gives me strength. Never before in my life have I really been able to lose weight, but she motivates me to do it because I want her to be healthy and to not have a fat mommy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running the University pep band, tomorrow my plans include more pep band and Sunday, I want to hang out with my parents and sisters. Monday (because it's a three day weekend) I want to spend time with Alicia and Parker.

3 comments:

amypfan said...

I get to see you tonight at the game!

Cathy said...

Isn't it neat how much you can admire in them. I had an MRI when Chris was tiny, and they are just awful, and I just lay there thinking, if Chris can put up with all this.....than so can I. I Still find strength in all he's been through. Good luck on getting skinny!

Suellen said...

Thanks Cathy! I'm down 25. 50 to go. ugh.