Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. I'm hungry; I'm tired, I want to go home.

2. Why do I have a really frustrating job and not one that I love? Ah well, maybe someday.

3. How does this stupid 8th grade registration system work, anyway? Oh wait - it doesn't work, which is how all the schedules get messed up!

4. Every morning, I put "frizz stuff" on my hair. My hair is ridiculous and without "product" I look like Bozo the Clown. Seriously, I have pictures......

5. I consider myself lucky because I am blessed with a wonderful partner, the perfect baby, a job (even though I hate it) a nice place to live (even though I wish it was bigger) and friends and family.

6. One day we’ll see Parker roll over. Maybe she will be 3, but it'll happen eventually

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Kathy and H (hopefully), tomorrow my plans include taking care of some gifting errands as well as hanging with the in-laws and Sunday, I want to relax, but that's probably not going to happen!

No comments: