Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins aka Boredom at Work

1. Please don't tell that I'm doing this at work instead of the thousand other things I could be doing during my prep.
2. Can you function well in the morning? I can't. I'm so glad that I'm on an alternate schedule this year because if I had to leave for school at 6:30, that would mean I would have to be getting up at like 4:30 in the morning and I am NOT up for that!
3. The color yellow makes me want to be outside on a warm (not hot) summer day!
4. I have a craving for more Chinese food or pizza or a BIG piece of cake or some cookies or ice cream or a big fatty Caesar salad or blue cheese or pie or that yummy mac-n-cheese from Noodles and Company.....(can you tell I'm on a diet?)
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it in that perfect moment when Parker is being extra snuggly right after a bottle and she looks up at me and smiles.
6. Eyes are the windows to the soul. Someone said that - don't know who - but I really think it's true.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something other than a diet dinner, tomorrow my plans include possibly a date and Sunday, I want to relax and get together our job share proposal!

No comments: