Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-in

We have spent the last 4 days in a serious state of construction as my father came down to rip out our carpet and install laminate wood, so I haven't been blogging. Sorry. More on the floors to come. For now, just a Friday fill-in.....

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would love to be in on those interviews today. (No matter what, Amy, you still rock!)
2. Jealousy is a horrible thing, but I suffer badly from it. I'm trying, really, but it's hard for me.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that our baby is healthy and that all those I love get the healthy babies that they are longing for as well.
4. I'd rather be cold than hot any day! I think perhaps this answer is perhaps slightly biased by my current preggo state and the 90+ degree weather, although that's pretty true for me in "real life" as well.
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna cry, dance, sing, relive my childhood....so many songs!
6. If time were in a bottle it might be great to be stuck in a "summer" bottle and then get thrown out to sea!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to visiting with my sister and my mom, tomorrow my plans include attending my brother's graduation and Sunday, I want to sleep! It has been way to busy around here lately.

3 comments:

Krysten said...

I'm so very glad to hear that you have "survived" the week and I can't wait for pictures of the floor. :) I'm sure you've got some good stories too. Hope to hear more from you soon!

Cathy said...

Thanks for 3, I'm praying for you too.

amypfan said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)