Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fill-in and brief update

1. You know you're old when you get excited over buying a washer and dryer. (At least that was when I first felt old....8 years ago....sheesh!)

2. My heart is divided between nothing. I know right where my heart is.

3. Some strawberries and my chores to be done are what I need RIGHT NOW! I suppose that I don't NEED those things. They both will happen before the end of the day.

4. I have felt the love for a child, I have known the depths of worry for that same child. I imagine that both of these will intensify when she joins the 'real' world.

5. Gah, won't these people shut up?! (This is sort of a future 'Gah!' seeing as I start my stupid teacher meetings on Monday.....I've been through enough of them that I know exactly how they will go......)

6. Come as soon as you can! (This is directed both to Alicia and P. Alicia, because I miss her when she is at school and P because I am excited to meet her and I am soooooo done being pregnant!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to free pizza and hanging out with friends, tomorrow my plans include the grocery store and perhaps some garage shelving projects and Sunday, I want to sleep in and kick off Alicia's school year with a good ole University High School picnic!

Oh - and we had a doctor's appointment this morning. Things are still fine. Next time we get to start the "fun" internal poking and prodding. I can't wait. (Well, maybe not for the actual poking but at least it will mean that things are getting closer!)

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Hooray for free teacher pizza!