Friday, May 23, 2008

First time effort

So, my friends Amy and Cathy have convinced to create this, but I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say.... I guess I will just use a cheater's start and do a Friday Fill-in.

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep and cuddle on the couch all day!

2. Crossing things off a list makes me feel like I'm being productive. I often will add them to the list, even after they have been done, just so I can cross them off!

3. I love little clothes (baby clothes are sooo cute!) and big pieces of cake (or plates of cheese fries depending on if I'm in a sweet or salty mood).

4. This summer I want to spend lots of time with Alicia and get ready for the baby.

5. Amy and Cathy made me start my blog - very fitting question since this is my first post.

6. Red toes and oranges. Really, I've been wanting peaches, but I will settle for oranges when we go to the store tomorrow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting graduation over with, tomorrow my plans include fulfilling my band directorly duties and taking my kids to perform in the 500 parade, then coming home to CRASH and Sunday(and Monday), I want to hang out with the fam and pretend that it's summer (which it almost is!)

2 comments:

amypfan said...

Welcome to the addiction that is blogging.... and now I can stalk you in return!!

Cathy said...

Woohoo!!!!