Monday, August 24, 2009

Not gonna re-type!

Ergh. I just typed a whole blog and it somehow got deleted. Boo. I'm not starting over. You're just left with the pictures (which I know is what most of you are in it for anyway!)
We went to the State Fair, not once...but twice! The first time we went with our friend, Nancy. Parker rode the extremely fast carousel! Here she is, ready to go! Then, yesterday we went with my brother, Stu. He wanted to pose Parker on all the farm equipment. Generally, she wasn't too fond of it, but this picture is ok. She is sitting in a combine wheel!
And now, for the most important thing! Yesterday, Parker had her first cookie. If you know me, this was definitely a big, camera worthy event! I will only post one picture, so as not to appear crazy (but I have more, don't you worry!) She loved it! (Who doesn't love cookies?)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should use this to write your blogs: http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

Then you won't lose anything :)

Krysten said...

So stinkin' cute! You are so right, who doesn't love cookies! Now, I can only have "special" cookies from now on, but don't you think that that will stop me from making them!

Andrea said...

I agree - that carousel was very fast! By the way, if you ever get a chance, take the Fair Train. It starts at 116th and I-69. I know it's completely out of your way but so much fun. Hannah LOVED it!