Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Before and After

We had a painting party this weekend. My sister and my dad are really good painters (Alicia and I - not so much) so my family came down and painted the majority of our downstairs. Here are the before and afters. I'm sure the change would be much more dramatic if we had our curtains or pictures up on the walls or if we were totally unpacked and there wasn't junk still sitting around, but we are getting there.

Kitchen: Before
Kitchen: After
Living room: Before
Living Room: After (Note the blinds and ceiling fan!)
Dining Room: Before
Dining Room: After (It is orange-ish, but peraps not as orange as it appears in this photo. fyi)
Next stop: Curtains and wall decor

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the colors - very nice! I especially like the one brown wall in the family room. Welcome to the area, neighbors! :)