Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday P!

Today my baby is 4 months old. That's crazy. Time is flying by. So, in honor of her birthday, I thought I would post a couple then and now photos.
Below: Parker gets her first bath. Please note how much hair she has. This is Parker in the bath 3 days ago. Significantly less hair! :(

My favorite thing about Parker lately is that she is grabbing at her toys. You can hold them above her head and she will reach up, grab then and pull them to her. With her doll, this takes on a different twist (and the pictures don't even BEGIN to tell the story!) She will reach for the doll with two hands, grab it as if she is going to pull it to her chest and give it a sweet little hug....
Then......."Rarrrrrrr," She starts gnawing on the doll's face! It makes me laugh every time!
So, that's it. Happy Birthday Baby. (And please sleep through the night like a good girl because Mommy is tired and has to get up in the morning!)



3 comments:

Krysten said...

It is amazing! Sadie goes to the doctor to get her official 4 month check-up (and shots) tomorrow. Daddy has to take her because I have an inservice day. :( I see Parker has developed the same lovely mohawk type hair growth. It's so darn cute, but at the same time it looks a little silly! :) Hopefully Parker slept better last night than Sadie. She went down at 7:30, but then she was up every hour until midnight. Just about the time I would get back to sleep, she'd be up again. Hopefully tonight will be better!

Cathy said...

It's amazing how fast she's grown. And though it may be significantly less hair, she still has that beautiful red color! Chris had a comb-around, (worse than a comb over) at this age.

amypfan said...

I love how she smiles like a big girl!