Friday, March 26, 2010

House pics

We stopped by the house this morning so I thought I'd take and post some pics.
So, here it is. 15151 Dry Creek Rd.
This is the dining room. (The house isn't finished yet, so use your imagination!)
This is the kitchen - the opening you see is to the dining room. There is an island that will go in the center. Obviously, there are no appliances in yet. Alicia is looking in our huge (to us - not anywhere as big as Amy and Ben's!) pantry.
This is our CLOSET!!!!! We will need to put some shelving or something up to make better use of all the space, but it's really big! I'm psyched!
This is the master bath. You can sort of see the whole thing if you look at the reflection in the mirror. The very light area behind the door is a tub.
I have other pics but I always think pictures of empty rooms sort of look the same, so you will just have to wait until we move in!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh--so exciting! I know what you mean about taking pictures of empty rooms--it's not very exciting, LOL.

Unknown said...

hooray for the space, boo for the 1 hour drive for visits.

Suellen said...

I agree Ben. But, we'll still come. (I say that as we can't even seem to make the 5 minute drive now.) What are you all doing this week?

Suellen said...

Oh - and Ben - I should say that it's 40 minutes. (I've driven it a couple times now!)

Cathy said...

SUPER DUPER!

amypfan said...

According to Ben and Google Maps, 57 minutes. Crazy driver. :)

Suellen said...

I'm not really a crazy driver. I go faster than 55 on 465, but who doesn't? lol