Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is going to be quick because apparently Vicatin is NOT the miracle drug and I am hunched over the office chair backward in an attempt to stop hurting. (It's not really working, FYI)

We had our ultrasound. Good news - she is healthy. We are still operating under the assumption that it is a girl. The tech said that she has never been wrong. We didn't get any new evidence today because things are REALLY cramped in there.

Here's why - Our 'little' Parker weighs 8lbs, and anywhere between 3 and 10 oz TODAY. 4 weeks before my due date. Yeah, I don't think we will be waiting that long. Oh, and her head is in the 98th percentile. I'm super excited. No wonder my friggin' back hurts.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

98th percentile, 4 weeks early! You grow them good! Are they going in to get her, or are you going to be a Super Champ?

Andrea said...

Okay now I'm a little concerned for you. ;) Not really, ultrasounds are so wrong so often. I've never heard of a baby even being within a pound of what the ultrasound technician told them. My friend was told her baby was 8.5lbs the day before they induced and her baby was born under 7lbs. Don't let them scare you (but I still hope Parker decides to make her appearance soon!)

Kathy said...

oh my gosh...I hope the technician was wrong...sending good thoughts!