Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working....errrr....maybe not

Things I have done today at work to avoid actual work:

1) checked my e-mail
2) ate my lunch at 9:00
3) tried to figure out how to choose a realtor
4) stuff for the University Musical (work, but not technically for the job I'm currently working)
5) goofed on the ABC website (LOST - Tonight - Hello!)
6) made lists of things to do
7) blog stalked
8) looked at pictures of Parker
9) perused people's baby registries trying to decide what to buy
10) Discovered that IPS is taking away one week of everyone's pay and not giving it back until we retire or leave the district! WHAT????
11) Complained with a co-worker over #10
12) fantasized a little about "real" food
13) looked for houses
14) made this list

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can recommend a good realtor.. we have a family friend who is trustworthy and won't try to get you into more house than you can afford. Hit me up on facebook if you want his info... we are working with him right now too. And I found an AWESOME Lost blog... check out my new post, there's a link! :).