Thursday, March 19, 2009

6 month check up

I'm not quite sure why I feel the need to post Parker's "stats" on my blog, but I do so here goes:

Weight: 18lbs, 14 oz
Height: 28 inches
Head Circumference: 44.1 cm

All of these are in the 97th percentile or above. Apparently, she fits in quite well with her friends Sadie and Emily! :)

We also talked to the doctor about Parker's lack of rolling over. She said that Parker is sitting better than most 9 month olds, so there is no need to be worried. She basically said that if P. can do the more advanced skill, then it's fine. Phew.

Oh- and apparently that yukky rash is eczema (how DO you spell that?) so we have some cream to put on it.

We are getting portraits taken on Saturday. I'm pretty excited to see how they turn out. I'm sure there will be more posts on that to come!

That's it from here. TGI (almost) F!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

TGIF now! But I know why you're posting stats. A. So that 3 years from now when you're finishing her baby book, you will have at least written it all down somewhere. It was handy for me. B. To show us all what a great big girl she's becoming, and how well she will fit in with her friends!

Krysten said...

Well, I'm glad she's keeping up with Sadie. Amazingly, Sadie is now up to 20 lbs and I think she's actually a little past 28 inches now. She's huge. She has also gotten very good at sitting up, but it sounds like Parker may be quite the master at that.

I, too, am EXTREMELY glad that it is now Friday. I am quite done with this year!

My parents are going to Phoenix next week to see my sister (they have break then) but my break is not until April 6 and it can't get here soon enough in my opinion!

Suellen said...

It's amazing how similar our kids are, Krysten. I think Sadie may outgrow Parker. She has been slowing down with the eating and I feel like she is getting a lot thinner (which just makes her pants fall off! lol)

I'm TOTALLY over this year. Can't wait until summer!!!!!!!!!! We need to get together. Maybe Sadie and P will actually be able to play together!