Friday, May 29, 2009

I can't play solitaire all day!

I'm too efficient I guess. I have nothing left to do. Grades are done. Room is cleaned and organized. Inventory is done and instruments are in the shop. Percussion room is cleaned. Random marching uniform junk is put away. Kids are all locked in a room watching a movie (I guess by now they are locked in the gym doing "activities.") I'm sitting in my room.... So yeah....

WAIT! THIS JUST IN!!!! My job share for next year has been approved!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!! So, I will only be teaching M,T and Wednesday morning. No marching band, no pep band (oh, wait....I signed on to do that at University....) no afterschool rehearsal. More time with P! Less stress! Finally, something has worked out! :)

Okay, here's your Friday Fill-in!

1. It's cold and frozen. Pardon me while I fantasize about ice creamy desserts. I'm trying REALLY hard this week to bust under a certain weight and all I want is ICE CREAM!
2.Mmmm.... tomatoes. Specifically those little grape ones. Those are tasty!
3. My favorite health and beauty product is um...I don't think I have one.
4. We're going for a nice long ride. (In a couple weeks, but still....)
5. Well, first of all I'm not a PE teacher. I don't have random "gym" activities stored in my brain. Second of all, that's not my job and lastly - you didn't even give me any notice. The children will return to their homes unscathed this afternoon and that's all you are going to get!
6. Random boy who has decided that he "loves" me and various other kids at my school; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was creepy and awful - really glad that it was just a dream
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pretending it's summer, tomorrow my plans include probably starting to think that it is actually summer and Sunday, I want to look forward to summer being 1 day away!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Excited to hear about the job share!! That is GREAT news!!

Kathleen said...

Glad to hear the good news about your job - congrats!