Friday, April 16, 2010

Positive Outlook

In three weeks, we will be moved and I will only have to make it through a Kindergarten program and the last few weeks of school.

In two weeks, the musical will almost over. The hard part will be over at least and we will only have 2 performances left.

In one week, the primary program will be over! YEA! This is the most stressful thing for me, right now. I'm sure that when it's done whatever is next on the list will move right on up. :)

Today, the Intermediate program is over, rehearsal and lesson were canceled AND Parker has decided to sleep in so I was able to get all my homework for the week done. Based solely on the sounds coming from her room, I think she is feeling better today, so I am hopeful that I will be able to get the house on the way to being clean and maybe, just maybe, we can do something together as a family tonight.

It's amazing what a little productivity can do for a girl's spirits!

Here's to having a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not know how much I LOVE this post! There is an end in sight!

Cathy said...

That's my kind of Happy Countdown! Lots of hugs for you and P.

amypfan said...

Hang in there, friend! Glad that you got some things done. :)

Carrie said...

And, most importantly, you had time to blog to tell us about it :)