Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coming Out

Okay, blog stalkers. I have been holding out on you (even you, Alicia.) My friend and co-worker, Carter started a blog writing letters to her daughter, Campbell. I thought it was a terrific idea....and I stole it. I'm not great about writing in P's baby book and I thought this would be a great record of things. (I hope you don't mind, Carter!) So, I have been writing letters to Parker since November (I think). I don't know why I didn't share them with you - I guess I wanted to keep them private for awhile, after all some of them are a little sappy and they are all filled with parental prejudice. Plus, I'm kind of embarrassed that I just stole Carter's idea. But, I think she will be okay with it.

So, there you have it. If you want another blog to stalk: parkeralyse.blogspot.com

I might get around to linking it on my page - I might not. I have a boring textbook to read.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Sneaky minx, now I've got a lot of reading to catch up on!

Cathy said...

Between the crying.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!

Rebecca said...

What a great idea!!

amypfan said...

Way to make me feel like I'm slacking. :)