Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ridiculous

I am ridiculous. I'm taking these online classes. So, part of my assignment this week is to read a chapter and take a quiz. I am ridiculously, unbelievably stressed about this! Let it be said that you can A) use the book B) take it twice. I'm still freaked out. I can only lose a few points in this class and get an "A." (and I HAVE to get an "A," right?)

So, I read. I go back and take notes. I mentally prep myself and start the quiz. It's TIMED! AHHHHHH. There is a little timer at the top of the screen that runs the entire time, taunting you. There are questions that are NOT in the chapter. I may not remember the answer, but I can remember if I read the answer (or something even remotely related to the answer.) There are questions that are definitely NOT in the book. I freak out and start frantically answering questions. I realize I'm doing ok on time and I calm down. I answer the ones I know, find some in the book, take my educated guess on the ones that aren't covered. I have 4 minutes left. I submit.

I get 9 points out of 10. (That's 2 wrong) I'm pissed. I check to see which ones I got wrong. Ironically, one that is in the book. Way to go me. The info I have says that questions will be randomized after the first time, so I think that when I take it again (because of COURSE I'm taking it again) I will get all new questions. I take a deep breath and prepare to do it all again.

I start. Same questions - different order! :) Sweet. This leaves me like 25 minutes to find the answers to 2 questions and I already know which one is NOT it.

Awesome. I get 10/10. I feel better now.

1 comment:

amypfan said...

I don't think you're ridiculous. I would have done the exact same thing!