Sunday, October 19, 2008

Behind

I have begun typing this post too many times.  Then, by the time I get back to it, the information is outdated or no longer makes sense because so much time has past.  So, here is the condensed version.  In the past couple of weeks we have: 

Visited with my mom who drove down from Michigan
Driven to Angola to visit my grandparents
Gone to the doctor - 11 lbs 4 oz, 23 and 3/4 inches long (97th percentile for weight, off the charts for height) - Seriously P, you are 5 weeks old - did you not get the memo?
Picked pumpkins (Parker slept through this!)
Gone on our first overnight to visit Alicia's parents in Northern Indiana
Took Parker's first trip to Kohl's (I put this in here only because Alicia's mom is obsessed with Kohl's and made such a giant deal out of this - Parker, shockingly, slept through the whole thing!)

Hopefully, in the next few days I can type an actual post.  In the meantime, here are some pictures from our adventures.








4 comments:

Krysten said...

Well, you've got us beat on length, but we've got you beat on weight. I know we're a week ahead, but Sadie was 11 lbs 6 oz when they weighed her at 5 weeks. I know it's only 2 oz, though. I just weighed her this morning and she's up to 12 lbs 8 oz. But, that was fully clothed, so you can subtract an ounce or two. She just completely and disgustingly filled her pants, so I'm off to the changing table! Can't wait for Friday to get here!

Moonwatcher said...

OH my god she's so cute! I know I say that to every post but I can't help it, she is. Great pics of you and Al and Parker too, lot's of mommy bonding time.
muah!

Cathy said...

Adorable pictures. I love the family pics! Precious.
Think maybe she could maybe mention to Chris how to grow like that?

Lauren said...

She may be "huge", but she still looks tiny to me! I guess that's because I'm about 8 1/2 months ahead of you with my little one. My kids were always just like Parker is--in the 90-ish percentile for weight and off the charts for height. She'll slow down eventually. In the meantime, just don't spend too much on clothing because she'll outgrow it after only wearing it once or twice! On the plus side though, I never got too upset if those lovely poop stains wouldn't come out.