Monday, October 13, 2008

A Post from Parker

My Weekend
By: Parker Alyse

This weekend was so much fun! My Aunt Kimber, Uncle Steven and Aunt Stacy came to visit me. I had never met Aunt Kimber and Uncle Steven; I thought they were pretty cool. They fed me and held me and played with me. We even watched football and had a party for my 1 month birthday! I had a very good time.

Here's how it all went down

Aunt Stacy came around dinner time on Friday. We had dinner at Steak-n-Shake and then went to the grocery store. When we got home, I was soooo tired. So, I took a nap on Aunt Stacy.














Saturday, Uncle Stuart and Aunt Lauren joined the party. My moms made cupcakes in my honor. Here I am pondering what I'm going to do with a cupcake. Really, Moms!














After the cupcake fiasco, I spent some time chillin' with Uncle Steven on the couch. He was watching football. I was more interested in watching him!














Finally, on Sunday it was time for the Bears game. My Mom was so excited to have me wear the Bears outfit. Too bad we couldn't watch the game because the Colts played at the same time. I had tons of fun anyway. I can't wait for everyone to come back again!

3 comments:

Krysten said...

Orange is a good color for Parker! I can't wait to meet her in person, too!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I'll overlook the outfit she is wearing in the last one. ;)

Kathleen said...

I absolutely LOVE the Bears shirt!!!