1. Folding the laundry - The basket has been sitting half folded in the living room for 3 days now.
2. Washing the endless array of bottles on my counter - I'm pretty sure I just did that, but the stupid kid ate again!
3. Napping - You are SUPPOSED to sleep when the baby sleeps, but I have not found that to be effective yet.
4. Filing the bills - I hate putting things away. This would take all of 4 seconds, but I just don't wanna.
5. Cleaning the kitchen table - I thought I just did this yesterday, but it seems to have piled up again with random pieces of paper.
6. Sweeping my every-day-more-disgusting floor - mmmmm cat hair everywhere!
7. Picking up the 2 weeks worth of crap that has piled itself on all the end tables - To make matters worse, we put up a couple of tray tables early in the first week of Parker being home since neither one of us was really getting off the couch and these have just morphed into end tables to hold more junk!
8. Cleaning the bedroom - ugh. I can't see my dresser! I have too many clothes and they don't fit, but I don't want to go through and get rid of any yet because I don't know what actually will fit......ergh!
9. Pumping - Oh wait, it just feels that way - I actually don't have to do this again for another hour!
10. Working on the photo album - Probably the most enjoyable of all these tasks, but still not really up for it right now.
11. Figuring out what cool weather clothes Parker actually has - Sadly, I think the answer is not many in a size that actually fits her. Good thing we have $$ at Babies R Us - Free Clothes!!!!!
12. Writing a few more thank you cards - I actually think I have been doing really well at this, but I forgot just a couple people.
13. Figuring out what Alicia and I are going to do on our date Saturday (That's if I can actually bring myself to leave Parker. I'm GOING to do it. For us.) - Yeah, I think I will hop on this one right now. :)